Saturday 12 July 2014

Just For a Laugh




"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is."
– Ellen DeGeneres
 
"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond."
– Mae West
 
"The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook."
– Julia Child
 
"If I knew I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself."
– Mickey Mantle
 
"I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing."
– Marsha Doble
 
"If it weren’t for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn’t get any exercise at all."
– Joey Adams
 
"I don’t exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor."
– Joan Rivers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment